Sunshine Coast Pest Control Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the chemicals you use toxic?
Do I have to leave the house or premises whilst you spray?
Is Pest Control safe around children and pets?
How often do I need Pest Control?
Why are termites a common problem in Australia?
Why do I need a termite inspection?
What if I find termites in or around my home?
How can I prevent termite attack?
To lessen the risk of termite attack and to avoid their concealed access to your home there are a few simple steps that can be taken:
1. Avoid storing timber products such as firewood against the outside walls of your home or in ground contact, particularly under verandahs or under subfloors.
2. Avoid having plant beds and vegetation in contact with the walls of your house.
3. If your home is built on a raft concrete slab, ensure you maintain a clear 75mm visual view of the side of the slab. If you have weep holes in your walls ensure they are not covered. Both these measures are vital to minimise termites’ concealed access.
4. Fix poor drainage or leaks as soon as you notice them.
Have an annual inspection to ensure your barrier is working and to identify any conducive conditions so that they can be rectified asap.
5. Install a termite barrier treatment or baiting system to your property.
Great 5 star service outside treatment from Frontline Pest Services! Major ant ? problem now sorted! Reliable, trustworthy and super friendly! Will use again, highly recommend thanks.
Professional, affordable and on time. Can’t ask for much more. Highly highly recommended.